Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hot Kareena Kapoor promotes size zero laptops

Kareena Kapoor goes size zero again!

New Delhi, Nov 3 (IANS) After promoting her size zero figure in India, actress Kareena Kapoor has chosen to endorse Sony's newly launched half-inch thin notebook VAIO X because the product goes well with her looks - "thin and lightweight", the actress said Tuesday.

"The whole size zero thing in India has more to do with people being slim and lightweight. And I am slim and lightweight. And so is this laptop. I think this new laptop is very chic and sexy and people also often associate me with these qualities," Kareena told reporters at a press conference here.

As part of the tie up, the actress will be a part of the brand campaign including TV commercials and print advertising.

The 29-year-old, who is awaiting the release of her film "Kurbaan", says she feels 

"privileged" to be associated with the company.

"I believe in Sony products and I am privileged that they have signed me. They believe in cutting edge technology and innovate a lot and I am glad to be their ambassador since I associate myself with quality," added Kareena, who was hoping that the company spokesperson would gift her a VAIO X laptop.

Kareena says though she isn't very tech-savvy, she uses the Internet quite regularly.

"I use the Internet often and since I am a frequent traveller and I'm out of the country most of the time, I like to be connected through a laptop," she said.

The new Sony VAIO X is 655 grams and has an 11.1 inch screen display. The range starts from Rs.64,990 and will be available at Sony Centre stores and retail partners across the country.

Hot Kareena Kapoor promotes size zero laptopsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amitabhi Bachchan Twitter / SrBachchan

Akshay Kumar/ Twitter / akshaykumar

Aamir Khan / Twitter / @aamir_khan

Shahid Kapoor Twitter / @shahidkapoor

Twitter / sonamakapoor

Twitter / realpreityzinta

Salman Khan/ Twitter / BeingSalmanKhan

Twitter / TheFarahKhan

Twitter / arrahman

Shahid Kapoor/ Twitter / shahidkapoor

Karan Johar / Twitter

ShareThis